Terms and Conditions01/15/2020 2020-10-07 14:16
Terms and Conditions
By using or accessing this website, you agree to this statements :
We do our best to keep this website safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep this website safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
1. You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam).
2. You will not collect users content or information, or otherwise access this website, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
3. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme.
4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
6. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
7. You will not post content that : is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
8. You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
9. You will not use your account to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
10. When you publish content or information using the public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
2. Registration and Account Security
Users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You will not provide any false personal information for anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
3. You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
3. Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
1. You will not post content or take any action on this website that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
2. We can remove any content or information you post on this website if we believe that it violates this statement or our policies.
3. If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
4. You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on this website.
5. You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing this website.